Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Special Sign: Max the German Shepherd Sends Special Flowers from Spirit



Max the German Shepherd

Spirits of people and pets can send messages in many ways. Flowers are one sign that spirits can give us to let us know they're still around us or that they're okay in the afterlife. The following story is from an email I received from a woman named Ann who still misses her German Shepherd Max more than two decades later.  

Max knew that Ann would understand his floral message as a way to confirm he's okay in spirit, and wants to be remembered. I told Ann that Max also wants her to know that she's still being guarded and protected by him, because that's what German Shepherds do. They protect. 

Ann wrote "My German Shepherd, Max, died from being hit by a car and then another one trying to get around the first car. He was only 5 years old. 


I used to take him everywhere with me. That day, it was just too hot so I left him home with my daughter and specifically told her not to let him out as I feared he would track me. Well, her boyfriend showed up, threw the door open without knocking and Max bolted. My daughter was in the other room and didn't realize he had let Max out, and he had no idea he shouldn't have as we live on 30 acres and Max used to be free to go out whenever he wanted to normally. When I came back and got the news, I was devastated and felt so guilty to not have been there for him. He died in my daughters lap after he had managed to get through a swampy area by the road to reach the driveway. 
 
Forget me Not flowers

We dug a grave in an area not too far from the driveway on a little knoll so I could visit him. To mourn, I put up a rectangular white fence around his grave, wood-burned a plaque with his name on it and set it at the head of the grave along with a bouquet of silk flowers. 


Every day, I walked down the long driveway to his grave. 


After a few days I saw something start growing inside the fencing, but I didn't recognize what it was. That eventually grew into tall spikes and flowered. I didn't have anything like that on the property so I searched to see what kind of blue flowers they were. 


I broke into tears when I discovered they were "Forget Me Not" and were covering the entire grave inside the fencing, but not one flower on the outside of it. There's no way I could have missed that sign. Strangely, they only grew there that one year. 

Only grass has grown there since. I sure was thankful I didn't pull those up as they sprouted thinking they were weeds. 

This was in 1995 and I still miss that dog."

******************************************
To understand more ways that pets communicate from spirit, read Rob Gutro's books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2" available on Amazon.com.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful story...losing dogs is truly the hardest thing I have gone through, and I have lost people...my dogs are my family, and I believe her...Max grew those for her...no doubt in my mind...

    ReplyDelete