Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, July 24, 2017

A Nice Honor: My Blog Post in an Animal Care Newsletter

I receive a lot of emails from people who have lost pets. I try to answer them all within a week or two and give them any signs I receive. Of course, I never know whom I am writing to and usually just get the person's first name, the name and sex of the pet, and the pet's name. That's all a medium usually needs. 
 
Recently, one of the people to whom I provided a reading  was connected to someone who works for the Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science, and they sometimes publish a pet memorial page in their Animal care newsletter. I was honored to be asked if a story I posted recently about a message I received from a dog after he passed (and the message was confirmed) could be published in the organization newsletter. Of course I said yes!   Thank you so much for "T" and CALAS for allowing the remarkable story to be shared so that more grieving pet parents can learn that their pets are still around them in spirit! - Rob




Here's the blog that appeared in the newsletter:
Chica Shares Pain Associated with Passing to Prove Identity
Chica
One of the ways in which pets, like people can prove who they are from the other side is to make mediums like me experience the pain they felt before they passed. Often, whenever I read an email I'm able to connect to the energy and get messages from the person or pet who passed. In the following excerpts from a recent email exchange, a dog identified the exact "pain spot" on me as I got messages.
  The writer was also able to identify signs from her dog (over a couple of emails). In this blog, though, I'll show you exactly how specific a dog's sign can be to prove their identity.
REST OF THE BLOG AND THE CONFIRMATION: http://ghostsandspiritsinsights.blogspot.com/2017/07/chica-shares-pain-associated-with.html

About the really cool organization that shared the story: 
Since 1961, CALAS/ACSAL has been serving a diverse membership of over 1,000 Technicians, veterinarians, members of animal care committees and others who care for animals in research settings across Canada. CALAS/ACSAL strives to continually elevate the standards of laboratory animal practices to enhance animal welfare and excellence in science through training, certification, and continuing education. Members are trained to strictly adhere to all applicable Canadian laws, guidelines, and policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment